Haut Médoc Sélection
Specialising in the Grands Crus Classés of Bordeaux and exceptional wines, HMS is committed to a high-quality and reactive approach on a daily basis, while fully respecting the basic rules of the Bordeaux marketplace.
With over 80% of its turnover generated by exports, HMS is firmly focused on the international market, without neglecting a privileged segment of discerning private collectors.
- The company's historic business activity
- Significant allocations among the finest Bordeaux Grands Crus Classés
- Ongoing search for new market opportunities in line with the ambitions of the estates
- Main source: HMS stock, the wines of which are kept at a reputable and secure warehouse in the region (temperature and humidity controlled).
- A large variety in the choice of exceptional wines, both Bordeaux and non-Bordeaux
- A personalised offer designed specifically for our clients thanks to quality sourcing and a guarantee of the origin of the wines
- A thorough and careful assessment of wine origin
- Constant analysis of market prices to offer wines at the best price
En Primeur sales
Average price per bottle sold
A highly proactive team, keen on building long-term partnerships with both suppliers and clients.
Arnaud de La Ville
Chief Financial Officera.firstname.lastname@example.org
Export Sales Managerj.email@example.com
Export Sales Managerl.firstname.lastname@example.org
China Export Sales Managerf.email@example.com
Commercial 29 quai des Chartronsc.firstname.lastname@example.org